Monday, 11 May 2009

A few from Vietnam and Laos



Sea of bikes in Vietnam


Lenin Monument in Hanoi


One of the caves of cat ba



Us with some Candadian Friends

One of 600 hundered limestone moutains in Cat Ba

The Golden Temple In Vietienne

Buddhist shrine and art in Laos

Us on a bike ride in Laos (thailand is across the river)


John and Ayla


Small Buddha statues in Vietienne

The View from the VangVieng

Small temple in North Laos

A gorgeous waterfall in LaungpraBang


Us enjoying the water

10 comments:

  1. Well this is a lovely update to get on a Monday morning. Looks amazing and wish I was in that waterfall right now! Looks like you are having a fab time and I am super jealous sitting here from my chair doing mind numbing tasks! Love to you both and speak soon x Becky Lyng

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey dudes,

    I hope you are both having a fab time. I am soooo jealous and I can not belive that waterfall. I was only talking the other day about going over a waterfall!! I am in work at the mo and green with envy.

    Sorry I haven't really been in touch but my dad has been v sick and my head has been up my ass, Ki you are missing as honary family member. He has come out of hospital today so I feel a bit more normal.

    Love to you both and looking forward to having u back. Obviously not too soon for your sakes x

    Danni x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Danni girl!

    So good to hear from you and im so sorry to hear about Papa Powell...wish i could've been there for you...im sure a honary Powell and Powell duet would've cheered him up (!) but we'll just have to wait til I get back for that one! ;-) xxx

    I did try to email you a while back but i don't have your work email with me so put it on here if you get a chance...

    Love you lots

    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ps thanks Bec for the message! made us smile!

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. brother souissi and little c's your trip looks fantastic... so much going on, wish i could transport myself out there just for a few wks... love always big brother zinho

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omar and Ciara12 May 2009 at 15:26

    Adzi!

    Thanks for lil mess and happs, happs birthday!!!

    Stuck in a random ferry port in South East Thailand at the mo (at 4am!) so no phone to call :-( but we hope to speak vez soon! :-)

    Lots of love to all

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of these pics from Laos look fabulous...Looks like you are enjoying it. Please carry on! You must be in Thailand by now - I have just returned myself from 5 days in the Isles of Scilly (30 miles off the shore of Western Cornwall). Very different from where you are - but very beautiful in a different way - VERY north-atlantic landscapes of rocks, seabirds and huge waves and gales! I loved it!

    Daddy

    ReplyDelete
  8. hello you wild kids...omigod how eff'n cool r u? The pics are amazing...but tell the truth, are ya miss'n western toilets, hot running water, and bug repellent! ha ha ha seriously though, today was my first peek at your journal and how fab r u? can't wait to see more..and hear all about it! until then, your five star hotel lovin friends -craig and brian (yes we did go to budapest and yes it was a five star hotel..ha ha ha) off to NYC tomorrow...you're a little bit country, we'll a little bit park avenue

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omar and Ciara, oh my goodness hows it going?
    The photos are brilliant, looks like you both are having a wonderful time. The waterfall photo is so cute, u both look so happy! Ciara - is he driving u crazy yet with trying to find the chicken shops in the middle of no where or is he finally experimenting with the local cuisine?! hehe!

    Anyway bye for now..look after each other..the 4 of us dinner when u get back??

    Love Lou Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi omar ,this is uncle hassan(yes,yes,....)i'm happy to hear good news about you ,and i can see you have very nice time with your beautiful girl friend(you're a happy man!!).Your morrocan family is hoping to see you soon in morroco.love from hassan,mariem,zeineb and muhammad.

    ReplyDelete